Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am good at watching my weight...

Like I said, I am good at watching my weight... do everything but go down.

I was on Weight Watchers my senior year of college and I lost a measley 10 pounds. I really enjoyed seeing myself 10 lbs. less. But it didn't last long.

So Christmas came and went and when I lost something that was very special to me I ate more than I should have. Thats what I do...I am your average I eat because I'm sad and I'm sad because I eat girl.

Then I returned back to my regular college routine and the roomie, best, maid of honor (you should check out her blog) got me back on track. I re-lost the 5 lbs. that I gained over said incident. And thats where I hit my plateauuuuuuuuuuu.

So then I sort of kind of had a maybe big day and I wasn't my dream skinniest. But that sweet boy didn't seem to see a single flaw. He might have bad eyes. Or maybe I'm insecure...ahhh no couldn't be.

Then the honeymoon....oh Disney World, why oh why is your food so good? We had shrimp and fries, bbq chicken, buffet after buffet, and dinner with the princesses. Who doesn't love to pig out with the princesses. So after we came home I continued to eat. And eat. And did I mentioned that I ate. Because I did.

So here we are...May 6, 2010. The day I start to get skinny, errr again.

I have joined Weight Watchers online and its very handy.

And I have said all that just to say, you are going to have to excuse me if start to talk about weight loss to keep myself motivated. Motivation is needed. A growling stomach is not helping.

So feel free to leave any words of encouragement...I will beg for encouragement if I need to. But that could get ugly so lets not go there.

Hopefully there will be less of me next time I write.

Cheers to getting skinny!

1 comments:

CaseyLayne said...

Okay, so since I already told you I am stalking your blog, I might as well start commenting too. I am on the road to trying to get skinny myself (wedding dress fit a little bit tighter when I went to pick it up from the store than when I originally tried it on--not fun) It's always way easier to lose if you have someone helping, so anytime you see me on facebook feel free to say "how's that losing 15 pounds coming along Casey?" I can not imagine you looking anything but gorgeous, but losing 5 pounds or so makes everyone feel better about themselves. I said all that to say--I will be thinking of you starving yourself as I am doing the same thing :)
-Casey Davis