Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The importance of friends...


I just felt the need to verbalize my appreciation for friends that take time out of their day to just encourage me. I just spend about 2 hours discussing life with Rachel Hinton, a God send I would say. She is a mom and a wife and a youth minister and a devoted Christian on top of all that. Why wouldn't I want to pick her brain? We talked about everything...I mean EVERYTHING and I am so encouraged and feel like I have a new wind after today. How good is our God and how strangly does he work! A year ago I knew Rach as the youth minister's wife of the guy my boyfriend worked for and now here I am working alongside her and getting to learn how to be a better woman because of her. So here's to you Rachie! Thanks for being an encourager, a friend, a Godly woman, and a faithful servant of the Lord. You have impacted my life more than you will ever know.

Psalm 112:9

1 comments:

rachel said...

Awww thanks you sweet thing! Let me just say from one crazy woman to another, you're doing good kid. :) love you!