Monday, June 1, 2009

Wild Olive

Listen up all you who love t-shirts. That would be You Ashley McGee! I have found this blog and it is called wildolivetees.com. They make and sell tshirts that only have bible verses on them.

This excites me so much because today its so hard to find a shirt of any kind that isnt too tight or too low or too corney. These shirts have bible verses on them along with a totally cute font and sometimes have precious graphics.

These days, I can feel like it is so hard to witness and with these shirts it is a total conversation starter. Why would you turn it down. So go on over to their blog and take a look.

And did I mention that they are doing a give-a-way. I absoutly love their shirts but these maybe kinda sorta entered me into a contest to win 3 free tshirts!!! And with a deal like this you've just gotta love Wild Olive Tees.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button. You have been entered into our giveaway.

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

ashmhendrix said...

haha! I love you, and I WILL be checking it out!

LOVE YOU!