Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spark of Random

Its one of those nights in which I have nothing to do- other than sit here and bask in my lack of creativity and inability to write a decent, or moreso, interesting blog.

So as I sulk in my brainfart, I will let you in on a little of my life lately. (Its madly entertaining so hang onto your seats boys and girls.)

-I am getting married in 111 days. It is flying by. Most of the time I am so ready to get married and then I am reminded of my weirdness and faults and I wonder if I can actually live with someone for the rest of my life without them wanting to run screaming. Lawd, please. N, I hope you're ready.

-Since I mentioned wedding, this is mine and N's last holiday season to ourselves. My last one in which the same ole ways that we have always done things will be normal. Next year we will start our own traditions. Its exciting. But oh so bittersweet.

-I have been on weight watchers for 10 weeks now and I lost 10 pounds! I don't feel any different but I know the buttons on my jeans are thanking me. I hope (Lord Jesus I need all the self control you can possible give one person) that I can keep it off over the holidays. It is going to be so hard. But our leader said that if we mearly maintain over the holidays, we should count that as a win. So bring it on turkey and dressing. You don't scare me...or Jillian Michaels. Well you may scare my hips but January is right around the corner...I will work you off.

-We booked our honeymoon! After much debate and many headaches, we chose.....drumroll please...DISNEYWORLD! I am so excited. My parents honeymooned at Disneyworld as did N's sister and brother-in-law. And did you expect me and that crazy guy of mine to go anywhere serious. Puh-leez.

-ok. thats it. I am totally out of things to say. I am ashamed. But don't blame me. Blame the turkey and dressing that has my mind racing and my mouth drooling. Its going to be sinful.

Until next time. But don't hold your breath. You all know how I am when it come to blogging.

0 comments: