Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Trip to the Farm

Last weekend, Nathan's family came up and joined us for a trip to a local farm. The weather was crisp and cool and the kids were well rested. It was the perfect day.


We started at the petting zoo. They had cows, goats, chickens, rabbits, ponys, donkeys, and pigs. 
My boy was in heaven. He was trying to get into every fence possible. 

After we pried the kids and Papaw away from the animals, the ladies and kids took a train ride. Camden smiled the whole time. A train + a farm...my boy was as happy as a clam.


Right next to the train ride was a pig race, so we walked over and waited for it to start. I didn't take a picture of the race but I did get some cute ones of our family while we waited. 



I don't think its possible to love this boy any more than I do. He is so precious to me. 
We piddled around the farm the rest of the day. Just taking our time, enjoying each other's company, and laughing- it was perfect. 
Camden found a toddler sixed tunnel to run through at one point. It was too small for this pregnant mama to get in and he knew it. He ran around that thing laughing and screaming in joy. Hilarious. 
We seriously had the best day ever. Family is so precious to Nathan and I. We hope to instill that into Camden as he grows into his own person. 



Happy Fall Y'all! 

1 comments:

Lauren said...

so sweet! You look precious! Not too much longer!!! :)