Saturday, November 3, 2012

Camden's Birthday Party

A few weeks ago we celebrated Camden's 1st birthday with our family and friends. It was such a fun time to get together and love our the man of the hour. He ate the attention up!


We decked the place out in party stuff, had some burgers and Camden's favorite snacks, and opened presents. Fun!





Our boy was showered with tons of gifts and love from so many people. 
Hamburgers and hot dogs were on the menu-this boy stuffed himself! 



Thanks babe for cooking. It was delicious. 



Next it was present time! We skyped in some of my out of town family so they could be a part of the fun. It was so special to me. 
Camden got tons of wonderful gifts. Thanks to everyone. 
After all the gifts were opened, there was one left. 


Nathan and I had kept the gender a secret for 4 weeks and we were dying to reveal what the new baby was. 
The anticipation built as we opened the box to reveal...
Camden is having a sweet baby sister! And this mama couldn't be more thrilled. 
To wrap the party up, we had cake. Camden loved this part the best. 



Camden had the best day ever! 
I still can't believe that my baby is one year old. Time is flying by but I will say that I wouldn't 
want it any other way. 
Camden you are loved by so many people. 

1 comments:

Beth Ann said...

What a cute party and birthday boy of course! I haven't read your blog for a while and don't think I knew you were expecting again! My babe turned one Sept 27th and we are expecting again as well- due on April 5th! Don't know the sex yet. Congrats on a GIRL!