Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello November

November already....

Where did October go?

So Tuesday was my first day with my kiddos at my REAL job. And can I just say that I was so overwhelmed. I was just thrown in with no direction and was told to hang out with the kids. WOW. Thats harder done than said.

Lets see...
I was hit on by a resident
I was pushed around by one of the kids and.... (this next one is the big one)
I was put in as headlock by one of my blind kids.

I am usually great in a crisis and I can handle most kids but this time I had to yell to another worker to get help and she practically had to pry him off of me. And then she went on to tell me (casually of course) "Oh he does that all the time."

Lovely. I am looking forward to next time. I might just try to tap out and see if he will let loose.

Whew. It was a long first day. So day two is tomorrow and we shall see how that goes.

On a happier note...

I have started a workout called P90X. Can we say SORE! I have never done anything so vigorous in my life but its so worth it. I started 3 days ago and I can already see a difference. Don't believe me...wait until February and you will.

I am supposed to take "Before and After" pics (which I am going to) and I will save you the sore eyes by not posting the "Before" but you just wait until February. I am going to be skinny, skinny, skinny. So be excited. Because I sure am. Sore, but excited.

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Christmas is like 45 days away! YIPPIE!!!!!! :)