Monday, October 27, 2008

One of the best nights in a long time!

So this past Thursday I took Nate's little sister, Emily, to the Sugarland concert in Tupelo and it was grand. Ashton Shepherd opened the show and man the girl can sing. I am not a big fan of the songs she has on the radio but in person the girl can belt.

The Kellie Pickler came out. Now I have to say that Em was not excited about hearing her but when she got finished Emily was a new fan. I would say she is one of the most talented female singers that is out right now. I dare say that I am in love..kidding.

Anyhow, during her show she announced that after Sugarland performed she would be out signing autographs. So me and Em jumped on that. We planned it just right that when Sugarland went back for their encore, we would go get in line for Kellie's signing. Good idea, right? Well we weren't the only ones who had that same idea. But being the devoted new fans that we were we proceeded to get in line. Needless to say, and hour later this is the result of my wait.....drum roll please.........



Are you impressed. This is as good as I could get because the durn security guards were screaming NO PICTURES as I was taking this one. Oh well. I am pretty excited about my picture.

And now here is a picture of Sugarland. They were amazing and I am totally impressed by how good they are in concert. If you ever get the chance to go- GO!






Thats all for now.

0 comments: