Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm dating a donkey!

And a really cute, but sometimes annoying donkey!

Sometimes, after we have been together for awhile, I wonder if me and Nathan will be able to stand marriage. I mean thats a whole entire life time with the same person, the only person that I will have to go to when my day is bad. 

Will we be able to stand each other long enough to even talk about the problem or will we just brush it off and hold it in?  

Will we still enjoy each others company or will we just annoy each other to the point that its unbearable?

Will we still be in love or will we just be friends?

As marriage slowly enters the picture I wonder where it will take us. I feel confident that if we keep God in the picture then we will make it through whatever struggles life throws at us and we will still be in love with each other as God intended love to be. 

But days like today I just have to wonder... are we going to make it forever and ever!


1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

This made me smile. (that sounds weird probably) But right before I read this I was pondering the fact...what if I'm going to grow old and never get married....bah hum bug. I hope I'm wrong, haha!

ps. You have an entire blog dedicated to you :)...you're my BEST, forlife. don't ever doubt it. but I 2nd the more time thing. love you.