Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have you ever...

Have you ever felt like you were just here. Not making a difference, not challenging anyone, (maybe even harming them)....

Just here?

Well that is where I am right now. I have been challenged by this for some time now....my whole time at State matter of fact. I fell like I want to run but the devil has got the back of my shirt and he is setting me down long enough to make me feel like I am getting a solid grip on the ground and as soon as I take that first step...he swoops me up and I look like a fool...just running in place in mid-air.

What do I do?

Lord, I want to live for You. I want you to live in me and clean out every rotten thing inside of me. Father, cut the shirt off of me that Satan has such a firm grip on. And help me to put on the clothes of righteousness. Lord, over power me and help me to be a beakon of light to your people. I love you. Oh, how I love you.

3 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Your new blog is OOOHHHHH soooo cute!! :)

love you!

rachel said...

hey whit LOVE the new design!!

ashmhendrix said...

oh and in response to your blog. Slap the devil on the hand. He's defeated already. I love you. God is always closer than we realize. Seek Him, He's there...arms wide open.
love you. and i pray for you every single day! couldn't have a better best friend in the whole world.

ps. i love that we are bloggers, even if you and I are the only ones who read them. :)