Friday, January 2, 2009

Whats the number for 9-1-1?

So today I have had the absolute worst day. Other than the fact that a sweet, sweet friend Meghan is up for a few days, its been bad.

To start things off...

I want a puppy. Nathan's dog had puppies and I want one of them soooo badly. But my complex won't let us had animals. BUT, we can move to another that can have dogs. So I asked my roomie if we could move to another complex and she said NO! I am so upset.

But I do know that God knows my plans. Thats so reassuring.

Then I got fussed at at work. I took some kids into the living room to watch a movie on the only DVD player that works in the building. Well that room is apparently off limits. Really? I was almost in tears. (It doesn't help that I am PMSing.)

So after a long day at work, I went to the store to buy food to cook for dinner. So I come home and start to cook and everything is going just dandy.

Then my fire alarm starts going bizzerko and I look down and the eye of my stove is on fire. This is the 2nd time that this has happened. Different eye, same stove. So I scream for help and grab the fire extinguisher. After what seemed like 10 minutes, I figured out how to work the durn thing. So I pulled the pin and doused the flames. And my food. And the clean dishes that were on the counter. And all of my appliances. I have a lot of cleaning to do.

I finally got the fire alarm turned off and the doors and windows opened. Then the upstairs one starts to go bizzerko. I run to go turn that one off and a light blew out. I was totally flabbergasted.

So that was my day. No dog. No fun at work. No meal (well no home made meal).

But God knows my plans. And that comforts me.

0 comments: