Thursday, April 23, 2009

A flower for me...

So let me count my blessings....
1. I have the absolute cutest family in the whole wide world. See...just look at 'em.


I pray that me and my husband are atill this happy and in love after 50 years! SO precious.

2. I have been given the priviledge of working with theses adorable children. What did I do to deserve this?









3. This sweet little thing belongs to me. Her name is flower and I have never been so fond of anything. As I write, she is is crawling all over me and the keyboard. She follows my every step and loves to cuddle. We took a nap together today, just to try it out of course. Needless to say, I am smitten.


1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

I adore your family! Y'all are sooo precious! :) We are so blessed! I'm in love with Flower and you! God couldn't have given me a better best!
loveyou.