Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have Senioritis.Bad.

I have senioritis. Bad.

I know this because I am writing a blog post instead of studing for a test that I have in in about 30 minutes.

I have seniotitis. Bad.

I only have a little over 2 more months to be a "regular student" but by golly these 2+ months are sure taking their time.

I have senioritis. Bad.

I feel like that little girl in Shel Silversteins poem I don't want to go to school today. I am making up excuses not to go. My head hurts. I have the chicken pox. I am planning a wedding. (Are engaged people required to go to class?) Regardless, I don't want to go to school today. Or tomorrow for that matter.

I have senioritis. Bad.

Is there a cure yet for this raging epidemic of all seniors nationwide? If so, Good Lawd please send some my way. I might scream if it doesn't end soon. Because... yep, you guessed it-

I have senioritis. Bad.

0 comments: