Tuesday, September 29, 2009

one hundred sixty five

1.6.5.

165 days until my heart becomes whole.
165 is a composite number.
1+6+5 is 12: the channel that One Tree Hill comes on.
The 165th verse of Psalm 119 is pretty rocking.
165 is the number of bobby pins that I have lost in the past year. (if not more.)
165 is a speed I would never dare to go.
165 is the amount I spent on a prom dress once.

But more importantly, 165 is the number of days that I have left to learn how to be a better Christian. I have to become a Youth Ministers Wife in 165 days. In 165 days I have to lead girls to the Lord full time. Live life with them. Disciple them.

I have 165 days to get ready for this. 165 days to read my word. To become a more mature Christian.

God, please don't let me waste the next 165 days.

2 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

You, my friend, are ready now.

When these 165 days are up, you'll still be growing :) it's a life-long process.

i love you.

annapolsgrove said...

So excited for the two of you!! Love the dresses!!! thanks for the comment on our blog!!