Friday, January 22, 2010

God Is Good.

All the time. And all the time, God is good.



I can't fill you in on all of the details of my life lately due to privacy issues and I'm not sure who all exactly reads this little ole blog of mine, but I just need to say that I serve one mighty and good God.



Can I get an Amen?



Again, since I can't fill you in on all the little details, I will try to fill you in on some of the bigger ones.



I was student teaching at one school and got moved to another. I went from being unsure if I really wanted to be a teacher to absoutly knowing that this is what I am supposed to do. God could have, maybe even should have, stopped with that one blessing.



But He didn't.



Not only did He move me, but he placed me in a severe/profound classroom. I am back with my sweet babies. Let me give you an over view of my class. There are 4 students in my room. I have one Down Syndrome baby, 2 babies in wheel chairs, one baby I used to work with and 3 are non-verbal. Doesn't that just sound like heaven to you? Because it does to me. It is heaven here on earth. God was too good to not only place me in a room like this but also restore my passion for my career choice.



Like I said, He is too good.



So if you were wondering on this Friday afternoon if I am satisfied. Just know that I am. I am whole again.



Thank you Jesus!

0 comments: