Saturday, January 30, 2010

Questions

How am I supposed to deal with ignorance when dealing with the definition of ignorance is part of my husband's job? And especially when that ignorance has chosen to pick on me.

When does my career become a priority? Just because you are a man, and I have to honor you, why do my dreams automatically go on the back burner with no question, no hesitation, my consideration?

Why can't God give me what I need to handle these situations before I go through them, not while I am going through them. And when I am going through them why can't He be a little more direct with the answers on how to handle them.

What if I do what I want to do.

What happens when I come to despise ministry?* My job doesn't drag you into a tangle of messes and heartache. Why do I have to be a part of the ugly part of yours.

*I don't despise the people I minister to (or attempt to minister to). I just despise the drama that ministry brings.

And that brings me to another point, When did we as Christians lose sight of the purpose of being a Christian.

Who is worth this heaviness thats on my heart? I assure you, its not you.

And another point, I guess I just proved that I am worthy of all this bologna because I vented on my blog. Not a very Christian thing to do. Especially not the thing to do if I am going to be the wife of a minister.

But what if I don't want to be. I want to be your wife. Not the ministry's wife.

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Hang in there. He doesn't bring you to it without leading you through.

I love you!