Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two Thousand Nine Wrap-Up

Here is a list of things that I did in this past year. Some good. Some not so good.

1. I got more serious about blogging. Well not too serious, as this post is about 2 weeks after the last. Shesh, anyways. I'll just say I thought about getting better at blogging.

2. I failed this year at taking pictures. It seems like 2009 was the year of the pictures. And I squeeked by with a measly 30. What a shame.

3. I moved back in with my best. Ahh, the best. I think its important to say this is is the 4th year we have been best friends. Year #5 are you ready for us? I didn't think so.

4. I made ammends with some friends. There is nothing better than tying up some lose ends.

5. We (meaning N and I) had many successful trips and events with the youth. DNow, Camp, Fall retreat, Lock-In. They all rocked. Thank you Jesus.

6. I said good-bye to my pawpaw. Not to his face like I should have the last time I saw him at Thanksgiving, but I did in my heart.

7. And the most important for me, the man of my dreams asked me to be his bride. I am now in the year that I will marry that man.

Goodbye 2009. You were good to me.

Hello 2010. I have been waiting on you to get here for a long time. I think I'm going to like you.

0 comments: