Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ok So....

I am not good with sticking to things in my life. I start stuff one day and the next day I am done. I am  out of control when it comes to getting ideas in my head, going out and buying all the supplies and then never doing anything with them.

*You would understand better if you could see all of the Disney World scrapbook items in my house, including the most adorable book, just sitting there. Pretty. Wrapped up. Untouched.
**Or all of the wedding frames groomie and I collected in our wedding season. They are all sitting out beautifully around my house. With pictures of other people. They are nice looking people, but they not me nor my handsome hubs. I have just never gotten around to actually putting pictures of us in them.

So I am vowing to you, that I am starting something. Today. Here and Now. I am going to blog daily with a picture from my day.

I am going to start small at first. One week. Just one picture (or maybe two if need be) to describe my day. Don't you want to join me? It will help me keep the goal if I see your posts up daily too!

 So lets start this thing off right.
Here is me. I wore boots and a scarf for the first time this "Fall" season. September is fall to me. I don't care what you say. I pray that the cool weather gods (except that I don't do that) are looking down in love on my outfit and are sending me more days like today.

Now it is your turn. Let's see what you did today!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm in the process of doing the 30 Days of Blogging challenge and it has definitely kept me writing! The list of topics is on my blog somewhere if you want to take the challenge! And by the way, your blog is SO cute!