Monday, September 20, 2010

Whao Whao Stuck Like Glue

I love this song! Or maybe just the video. Because it is so funny. I especially love the part where she puts a white girl twist on this song by the black of all beautiful black girls. So it was in my head and I had to, just had to, use it as my title. You are so welcome if it is in your head now.

OK, so my picture(s) of the day...

The first is of my lovely hubs. Some people call him a youth pastor but I like to call him Rev. Rock. Oh. My. Gosh. I crack myself up!
*Just for myself here...as I type this he is actually putting up dishes out of the dishwasher. I think I am going to sit here and fake typing as long as I can so maybe he will just keep cleaning more things. Shhh...don't tell him.

Next picture: I am not sure if you will appreciate this as much as me but I finally mastered the poofy poney tail. It is kindof hard to tell in this picture but it's there, I promise it is. I took this this morning before school (yes, I am in jeans. I teach at a rocking awesome school and this week is homecoming week =jeans all week for teachers!!!) and I got to sport that poof all day. I think Beth Moore would be proud. You know what she says, the higher the hair, the closer to God!  I can feel you sweet Jesus!

Over and out.
W.

0 comments: