Monday, December 13, 2010

Bucketlist

I have been thinking lately and I have decided that  life is too short to not have goals. So I sat down and made a bucket list. I am sure it will be ever-growing but for now, these are the things that I would like to accomplish in my short little life.

Be a bridesmaid in someone's wedding

Get another tattoo

Record a song on a CD (I can't sing but it would still be fun.)

Have a baby

Go on a foreign mission trip

Be a best friend/ Have a best friend

Donate hair to Locks of Love

Take "trash the dress" pictures

Own a D-SLR camera and know how to use it

Adopt a baby/ Be a foster parent

Take a picture in front of the Eiffle Tower

Take part in a prison ministry

Teach Severe/Profound students

Open my own boutique

Memorize 50 Bible verses


I think that this is where it is going to end for right now. I have so many things that I want to do in life and I may not get to them all but I sure want to try.

0 comments: