Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 10

I promise that I won't let every post on this blog from here on out be about baby, but I have been so exhausted and if you know anything about special education, you know that it's IEP time. That means that there is no time for anything fun!

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: I am ten weeks today.
Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of a kumquat.
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed in at my obgyn's last Tuesday and then
had a physical for life insurance this Monday and that lady said that I had gained 8 pounds!
I think someone's scale if off. That or baby Russell is going to a record setter!
Maternity Clothes: Heaven Yes! I have broken out several pairs of pants that friends have loaned me
and I am loving them. Why do you have to be pregnant to have such comfy clothes!
Gender: We won't know for a while but everyone is telling me they think its a girl.
Movement: I haven't felt the baby move yet (CAN NOT WAIT) but all the articles and books that
I have read say that baby is very active inside my belly.
What I miss: I miss cooking. I am so sleepy when I get home and then nothing sounds good that
I haven't cooked in a long time. I am ready to get back into the swing of things.
Cravings: This week it has been Steak Escape's Ragin' Cajun Chicken Sandwich!
Symptoms: Still nausiated! Yesterday I threw up in front of my class, in my husband's floor board, and beside our car. I won't complain when it goes away. Also, I have a terrible taste in my mouth that I cannot
get to go away!
Best moment this week: Sleeping well at night. I feel like I am blessed by getting good nights rest
because some women get insomnia when they are pregnant! I guess its all give and take!

So that it me at week 10! I am off to take a nap!

0 comments: