Friday, August 19, 2011

29 and 30 weeks

I am 30 weeks pregnant!

Only 10 more to go!

29 weeks (1)30 weeks

I have never been more exhausted in my life! I have a new class at my school this year and I am on my feet all day. That means when I get home, I am toast. If something is remotely cushioned, my booty finds it and doesn’t move! That means that blogging is at a total halt. So I am going to try to catch up and then post about the many trips that took place this summer. Whew I am pathetic!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of a head of cabbage.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained about 20 pounds from the very beginning of this thing. But Doc said all is well so I am eating away!

Maternity Clothes: Almost everything that goes on my body is maternity.

Gender: It’s a BOY!

Movement: All day and all night! This dude loves his home and stays busy doing something al day long. He also gets the hiccups now! And I thought I hated my own hiccups-I had never had a child had them inside of me before!

What I miss: I miss sleeping well. My legs ache at night and I wake up several times a night. I just want one peaceful nights sleep before baby’s big arrival.

Cravings: ICE! It is so bad for my teeth but I crave it like it is going out of style!

Symptoms: Indigestion and the urge to slap people who tell me that I look big! One day I am going to and blame it all on the hormones.

Best Moment this week: Just seeing baby move all day. I am beginning to think that I am going to miss his little body inside me one day!

Hello my man of the hour,

I am so glad that you are mine. We are about 9 1/2 weeks away from seeing each other and I am dying.  I am more in love with you than I ever thought was possible. This week we moved lots of boxes out of your room…its starting to clear out from the big move so we can get it painted and get all your stuff moved in and unpacked. Stay snug you little bug…we aren’t quite ready for you yet!

Until we meet,

Mommy

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I honestly don't know why people say you look big! You look like all baby to me! I am still loving all your updates and just might be a little sad to see them end in just a few weeks! Ha! But, keep cooking little man! We will meet you soon!

Caitlin said...

I'm with Nicole, every time I see a status on facebook about someone saying you look big, I am so confused. I think you look fabulous! You are glowing and look so happy! Can't believe you are already 30 weeks, there will be pictures of that sweet little boy on the blog before we know it!

Lauren said...

You look precious! Yes, SLAP them! :)