Sunday, August 28, 2011

31 weeks

I am 31 weeks this week!

Only 9 more to go!

31 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of 4 navel oranges. That is about 3 1/2 pounds and about 16 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am ashamed to say that I have gained 20 pounds. I wonder daily how I will ever look normal again!

Maternity Clothes: Most everything that I wear is maternity. And I am so ready to go back to my old clothes so I will have more options.

Gender: It’s a BOY!

Movement: This little guy moves all the time. And if hiccups count as movement, then we’ve got it.

What I miss: I miss feeling attractive and normal. I am starting to believe what I hear and am feeling like a cow these days. But I just keep telling myself that this is about growing a healthy baby boy, not looking or feeling normal.

Cravings: ICE!

Symptoms: Indigestion, exhaustion, and Restless Leg Syndrome. I can’t get comfortable at night due to my legs taking on a life of their own!

Best Moment this week: Getting a changing table! And setting a date for our baby shower! It is getting real people!

 

Hello Munchkin,

This week my principal asked me about maternity leave and I got to tell her that I probably wasn’t coming back to work until January! (That is if you stay put until your due date!) It was so fun telling her that I was going to get two whole months with you, and baby boy, those two months are going to be bliss! I can’t wait to cuddle you all day every day- and your daddy is getting very excited himself. We are on pins and needles about you.

Squealing with excitement,

Mommy

1 comments:

Lauren said...

this is precious, whitney! Do not for one minute believe that you are not beautiful! Pregnant women are ADORABLE! Can't wait to meet little man!