Sunday, August 7, 2011

28 weeks

I am 28 weeks this week!

Only 12 more to go!

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of an eggplant and is weighing in at about 14 inches and about 2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I go to the doctor on Tuesday so we will (unfortunately) see what’s going on with the numbers. I keep telling myself that there is a big baby growing inside me making those numbers go higher and higher!

Maternity Clothes: Yes and even those are getting tight! I feel like my back side is steadily gaining size on my belly…therefore not too many things fit. Or at least look good on.

Gender: It’s a boy. And let me say that I am finally comfortable and excited about Baby Boy Russell. I have been thrilled the whole time, but I am just so at peace with the addition that will soon be made to our family.

Movement: All. The. Time. This child is a mover and a shaker! Which keeps me entertained through the day.

What I miss: I miss walking normal past the hour of 7pm. It seems that like clock work every night the waddle hits and I just can’t stop it. I think my body is just so tired it has to give in.

Cravings: Ice and chocolate cake are my items of choice these days.

Symptoms: Indigestion and the giggles. Still. I can not control these giggles people.

Best Moment this week: Going back to school and showing off my belly, Cam, and his moves.

Hello my little love bug,

This week we started school and I think you really enjoyed it. You moved all day, every day! I can’t wait to show you off to all of my friends there when you make your big appearance! Also, I have found that the farther we get into this thing, the harder and harder it is for me to be patient about your arrival. I am dying to get my hands on you and kiss your cheeks. You are so loved already. Daddy and I talk about you daily. You are in our prayers little man.

Blessed,

Mommy

 

p.s. Camden’s girlfriend was born yesterday! Please go here and see how beautiful she is!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so cute! I was so glad I got to see you the other day! :) Hope these 12 weeks fly by!

Nicole said...

I think I love these posts more every time! You're looking so good... and I fall more in love with his name everytime you mention it! Always been one of my favorites, but I decided to take it off the list. No way MY Camden would ever compare to your (maybe... HOPEFULLY!) sweet, redheaded boy! You're not the only one who can't wait to see him! No doubt he's going to be a cutie pie!