Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It’s here!

Christmas card season that is! And this year we will be ordering from Tiny Prints. This website has some of the cutest cards that I have seen and I can’t wait for our cards to arrive so we can address those bad boys and send them out for others to see. Besides, only the cutest cards will do when we are putting a picture of the cutest baby around on them!

But I need your help picking out which one to use. I have picked out my top favorites.

Christmas Cards Colorful Letters - Front : Tomato

Can’t you see a black and white picture of our new family of 3 on this adorable card. Plus, I am loving the touch of pink. I need some more pink in my life with these two boys around.

Christmas Cards Be Merry - Front : Fern

I love this one because we can put not one but 3 pictures of Cam Man. Winning.

Flat Holiday Photo Cards Tasteful Holidays - Front : Firecracker

Again, the black and white lures me in. Or maybe it’s the 2 cute boys.

Flat Holiday Photo Cards Bright Ballad - Front : Chartreuse

An opportunity for 6 pictures…be still my beating heart.

Christmas Cards Blessings Be Yours - Front : Moss

And this might be my personal winner. Black and white Camden will look precious don’t you think?

So which one do you like best? I just can’t decide. And don’t forget to go to Tiny Prints and order your own Christmas cards. And let me know when you do. I will send you my address and you can ship a card my way! 

0 comments: