Sunday, January 29, 2012

Instagramed

 

2012  play place  chewing  3 of us    towel  msucrabby  owl  big boy stroller  play time  bath time  happy baby

1. Happy New Year. We kicked RSV this day!

2. Play Place is our favorite time of the day.

3. Learning how to maneuver things to our mouth.

4. Love our family of 3.

5. I am cute as a bear. 

6. State fan for life.

7. Does mom want me to be a bear or a crab?

8. Or an owl?

9. Sitting in the big boy stroller for the first time.

10. Tummy time because we need to practice rolling over.

11. Bath time is the perfect time to practice funny faces.

12. Happy baby waking up.

1 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Hi there :) I'm a new follower...found your button through "Bloom." We both have baby boys close in age and your husband's hair reminds me of my husband's hair...so I'm hooked! ;)