Monday, January 30, 2012

My best friend’s wedding

My best, Ashley, got married in November. The fact that I am just now posting is no indication to how awesome the wedding was. Because it totally was.

Ash was the most laid back bride I have ever seen which made being a bridesmaid a cinch. Her and lover boy saw each other before the wedding and romanced each other right up until it was time to say I Do. Seriously, it was the perfect day. I didn’t get many pictures but the ones that I did get, I cherish dearly.

DSC07257

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC07261

DSC07263

DSC07265

DSC07269

DSC07284

DSC07286

DSC07288

DSC07291

Ashley, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. You made the most beautiful bride and I can’t wait to watch the journey of yours and lover boy’s marriage.

All my love Best.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I have been waiting for this post! haha!

Lauren said...

This was beautiful! She's such a lucky girl! :)

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Stopping in from Kelly's Korner.