Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Camden!

Camden, you are 1 year old! 

I have said that to who ever will listen to me today. 
 Last night I had the hardest time putting you down for bed, but this morning I had the honor of picking up a big, strong one year old boy toddler. I sang happy birthday to you at least ten times before I went to work. 
 You and I talked your Daddy into going to get donut holes for you and your class. I think they loved your birthday as much as you did. 

This morning you got some books and new shoes. You had the best time with your books and Daddy tonight. 

 You are walking almost exclusively now. You don't care to crawl, but you still love to hold our hands and walk around. I am quite ok with that for a little longer.
As I sit and ponder on what the next year of your life will bring, I can't help but think back on what all this year help. It was a tough one for us. Not because of you sweet son. Because that's life. You will face trial after trial all of your life. But I pray daily that you will always keep the Lord close to your heart. Let Him guide your steps. Listen to His soft words. Follow Him where He leads. He is taking you somewhere mazing. I promise.

Daddy and I love you more than words could ever say. You are the best thing that has happened to me and I am honored to have been your mother for a year. 

All my heart Bubs, 

Momma 

1 comments:

Lauren said...

this is precious! Love his cake!

Happy Birthday, Camden!