Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bite Me.

Well that must have been the thought that went through my head right before the psychic Keegan (who knew, a 5 year old autistic boy that is normally my all time favorite is a psychic) took a bite into my once pain-free arm.

Yes, thats right people. I got bit. Not like a small little nibble with some drool attatched. No I am talking about teeth marks bigger that a 50 cent piece. And did it hurt!

I can't ever recall ever being bitten in my life. Even when I was a little girl I was pretty well liked and the pearly whites of other youngsters stayed away from my appendages. Well today I lost my bite-free virginity.

Keegan branded me and hours later I am still feeling it.

You poor little arm. I will nurse you back to helth. And I promise in the process I will keep Keegan and his little chompers far, far away from you.

OUCH!

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

OH Whit, this blog made my night! Too funny. So sorry about your boo-boo bite. Ouch! love you.