Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In case you didn't know...

I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO!

I am getting tired of talking to people and when I tell then where I work (I am a rec. leader at a home for special needs children) their immediate comeback is (almost in a doubting, sympathetic voice)...

"Well at least this will help you make sure this is what you want to do."

This being working with special needs children all my life.

Attention to all you doubters out there: I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO.

Have you ever felt a calling from God? Because I have and he instilled a passion in my heart to work with these little people. This is my passion in life...I just want to make a difference.

So maybe its you who needs to be challenged to be sure that this is what you want to do. I'm not sure whatever this is in your life but when you find it let me know so I can ask you the same annoying questions that everyone keeps asking me.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."

This is the word I rest on. He knows my plans and He has been gracious enough to inform me about it.

0 comments: