Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lacking...

I have been lacking in the area of interesting in my life so I have had absoutly nothing to post about but I will push through this dry spell and get back up and write a little something for all you readers. (That would probably just be Ashley!)

Things that have happened from then until now...

I am in big block in school which in otherwards is "satan in the schools." I work in two schools everyday from 8-12 and I work with about 3 different students...all of which I have to plan lessons for. I don't think that I have ever been through something so hard in my life. My kids change everyday (their personality that is) and more often than not I leave frustrated and give out. But I will make it. I can do this. I know I can...Come on say it with me...Whitney you can do this!

I have entered a new stage in my life and that is being the weekely D.D. for some friends. Now I was quite the partier in high school and I was the one who needed a D.D. but now as I sit back and watch 200+ people drink to get drunk and forget who and where they are I can't help but just sit back and wonder why. Why consume so much alcohol that you can't touch your nose or walk in a straight line...only to throw up and get sick the next day. It just doesnt make sense to me. Why have we let this drinking craze grow to be what it is?

The other day I saw a mexican teenage with a southern belle shirt on that said something about how southern belles know how to fry chicken and such...now is this ironic to everyone or just to me. Little mexican girl I hate to break it to you but just because you come into our country, attend our schools, breathe our air and eat our food does not make you a SOUTHERN BELLE! sorry.

OK so I am being rushed off of here becuase of that boy of mine...something about he is the youth minister and this is his computer but I just don't get it. He should get off that high horse of his.

Until next time.

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

I most certainly am your #1 fan. No doubt. :) The southern belle story cracked me up. haha! I love you best. always, and forever!