Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Passed with flying colors!

Well I just checked the internet and my Praxis scores were posted! I waited anxiously while the page loaded nervous and wondering if I should just let someone else look at them and tell me if I failed or not.

Before I could prepare myself for the worst it was loaded and I couldnt resist. I scrolled down and there it was. PASSED. I screamed a little bit. WHoo Hoo.

Here are the scores:

Obtained Score: Possible Score:
English: 25 25
Math: 17 25
Social Studies: 17 25
Science: 16 24

Well we can all see that my only good subject is english in which I secured a perfect score. That in itself if a miracle...not to mention that I passed MATH...the subject from hell.

So now you know...I am officially highly qualified to teach any subject in special ed....bring it on baby!

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

I'm rejoicing! Singing HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!! :)

I need to take that, bugh!
ps. loooove the new page. Cutesie!
pss. the word verification thing was Mable...almost like my mamaw's name Mabel :)