Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Fantasy Wedding.

So I am doing this for my own good. Just to get some of my own ideas out so 1.) I won't forget them 2.) I can look back one day and laugh at how silly some of my ideas were.

Enjoy. This is the fantasy wedding of the future Mrs. Whitney Russell.

It all starts with the dress right? Right! So if I were to pick I would pick something similar to this one:



Its fun, its funky, but its got class. And it totally screams princess!

Next on the list...My man. Let me show you how I want to dress my beau:

Isn't he handsome. I mean the suit. Isn't the suit handsome!

Up next: Flowers! This is my flower of choice!

I may add some white roses...but not too many. There are so cliche' to me.

Now...for the ladies we have something like this. (Ashley...this is just a rough idea!)


What do you guys think? Disclaimer: If you are a member of my wedding you will be required to get a faded looking tattoo on your upper left shoulder. HA! Just kidding. We will be looking at something more like this:

I think this is just presh! I would want it in a little darker blue though.

**Sidenote: I am not the world's biggest fan of the color blue. BUT, since mine and Nathan's birthstones are both in the blue family it just seemed appropriate to use the color. I think we will make it work.

And now for the reception:




We want to achieve this look. Without the tent. Or the fancy schmancy tables. Or the massive center pieces. SO after you take all that away you have a bunch of paper lanterns left. And thats what I want.

And when I leave my reception:



Oh I just love the way this looks. Note to self: Take a darling picture like this.

So thats it in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed. And hope to see you at the wedding. Maybe it will look something like I have planned!!!

2 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Loooove it all. :) and even if I need to put a fake tattoo on for the wedding....anything for the best!
Past ready to see you roomie! Ohhhh it feels good to say that!
LOOVE YOU!

Lauren said...

what sight were thoseb-maid dresses from? SO inherently cute. Do they have black? (and as always, don't tell Seth I asked. It's bad enough he caught me with a bridal magazine.

:D
blessings to you, my sister.