Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowpalooza 2011

Today was the first {big} snow day that we have had in a while and needless to say, it. was. fantastic. 
It started off very slow and lazy as me and N watched movies that we rented the night before in anticipation of snowpocolypse 2011. We did take the pups out though for a little fun. We had the best time watching them play. 

This was Oliver's first snow ever and I think he is a husky trapped in a poodle body. 
He loved it. 



It took Belle some time to warm up (no pun intended) to the snow.
But when she did, there was no stopping her. She chased and ate snowballs all afternoon.



Flower, our kitty, wasn't too fond of the snow. 
Her princess feet haven't graced the snow but maybe 2 minutes today. 


 Notice the snow caked on Oliver's feet. Bless his heart. 
After about 2 hours of refusing to come in, he was frozen. 


 She is very ferocious. When it comes to snow.
And thats it. 


 N and some of his youth played football in the snow today.
I tagged along so we could walk our dogs and I could try out the new camera.
And I caught this shot. 
He was pretty proud of his air.
I was pretty proud of the shot. 

We are out of school tomorrow. That means this is a 3 day week. Once again, God proves just how much He loves me. 

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm pretty sure that you have the cutest little animals! Looks like a fun snow day, enjoy your second one as well! And I really like the feature you have that puts your new posts on facebook.. I may look into that.