Wednesday, April 13, 2011

12 Weeks

I am 12 weeks this week! 

I think this picture makes me look a lot bigger than 12 weeks,
but I feel like in the last 4 day my stomach won't stop expanding. 

Pregnancy Highlights: 

How far along: I am 12 weeks! 
Size of the baby: Baby R is the size of lime.
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1 pound of the 9 that I have lost. 
Maternity Clothes: Please and Thank you! I have the best mom in the world who took me shopping
to stock up on clothes that fit my expanding mid-section. Love her!
Gender: This week I THINK that its a girl!
Movement: None that I can feel! But on the ultrasounds, the little thing is a busy bee. 
What I miss: I miss food! If you know me, you know how true this is!
Cravings: None this week. I just want to enjoy food!
Symptoms: Morning All-Day sickness has let up a lot. And I'm not as tired! So excited to say that. 
Best moment this week: Seeing my out-of-town family and talking all about the baby. 

A quick update on the little one growing inside me and the scare that it gave us a few weeks ago...
When we went to the doctor last week we left with smiles on our faces. My doctor (who is amazing, by the way) hugged me and told me that we are in much better shape now than when I saw him last. I actually think that he gave us better odds then where we really stood. He said that we aren't totally out of the woods, but that the hemorrhage was moving away from baby allowing little one to get all the nutrients needed. I felt like someone had given me a million dollars when I heard that baby was still fine, or more so, thriving. 

As for me, I am much better emotional and physically and am almost back to my pre-emergency scare. I am starting to embrace pregnancy and not be so scared of every little tingle and pain that I feel. 

We are just still praying for baby R and can't wait to see the face that the Lord is knitting so perfectly together. 

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your updates! I am so proud that God is working miracles! Baby R is going to be just fine! :)