Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

This year for Easter, the Mister and I went down to his hometown and celebrated the occasion with his family. We had a wonderful time with them and I savored our last Easter without a baby. Of course I had my camera in tow and was ready to capture every detail of the weekend.

Belle, our lab, was born and raised a country dog and loved returning to her roots. We took her out to a pond and she couldn't get out there fast enough to go swim. Oliver, our poodle, loved to be outside as well but we discovered that he doesn't like the water. Such a sissy!


 We attended service Sunday morning at my brother and sister in-law's church where my BIL is the pastor. It was such a blessing to be with family, and to serve our Savior with them. Bradley is such a talented speaker and delivered an awesome message.


After church I insisted that we take family pictures which developed into taking pictures of Lydia, my niece, doing what she does best...looking adorable. Sister didn't disappoint.






Of course I couldn't forget to take pictures of my baby while he is still the baby. And those pouty eyes. Gush.


Next was time for bubbles. And I couldn't pass up a chance to use my camera, practice for my own children, take pictures of the cutest little girl south of the Mason-Dixon line. 






After bubbles, came the eggs. Oh the eggs.


 
I even made Humpty Dumpty and sat him on a wall. And with Lydia involved, I am sure he had a big fall.  


 I had such a great and relaxing time this Easter, but I couldn't help but imagine what next year will be like when we will be celebrating the Love of a Father for his children as new parents.

0 comments: