Wednesday, April 20, 2011

13 Weeks

I am 13 weeks this week! 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: I am 13 weeks.
Size of the baby: Baby R is the size of a medium shrimp.
Total weight gain/loss: Lost another pound. I am officially down 10 from when I started.
Maternity Clothes: I am loving maternity pants but most of my shirts are the same. Just tighter :)
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: None so far but I am dying to feel little one moving in my belly.
What I miss: I miss having enough energy to make it through 1 day without a nap.
But I am taking all that I can now. I know soon I won't get to take a nap.
Cravings: Ice cream...and lots of it.
Symptoms: Nausea has let up a lot (thank you Jesus) and has been replaced by headaches.
Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and hearing sweet baby's heart beat. And hearing that in 2 appointments we will find out the gender!

Goodbye 1st Trimester! 
I'm not sad to see you leave.



0 comments: