Tuesday, July 26, 2011

catch up: weeks 24-27

I am type A personality. It is a curse. It really is. So the fact that I haven’t blogged my weekly posts in four weeks is about to drive me crazy. The reasons for my absence are as follows:

1.) I never get ready to take a picture on the days that my husband is around to take the picture. And by the time he is home on the days that I did get ready, I am looking skanky bad.

2.) My dog ate my power cord to my computer. No lie. This is not a “my dog at my homework” kind of excuse. The little turd seriously chewed a hole right through it. Therefore my computer went dead, and I had no way to revive it until I received my replacement in the mail.

3.) We just moved houses. We have been looking into renting a bigger house since we learned of Baby Cam’s arrival but nothing has come up. Then one day a house about 6 houses up the street from us had a for rent sign in the yard. We took the bait and called the number on the flier. Turns out the house was a whole lot bigger than the one we were in and we moved. And I have no internet at the house now. (I am at Nate’s office blogging.) Not that I would have time to blog in between all of the unpacking and such.

So here I am…catching up.

24 weeks (1)

25 weeks

*Week 26’s picture never got taken.*

27 weeks

*Notice the change in background. New house, new background.*

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks! Only 13 more to go!

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an eggplant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: Heavens to Betsy yes! My growing midsize can’t fit into the anything else. Not to mention my growing backside!

Gender: It’s a boy!

Movement: All the time! Little one is so active and it is very visible to anyone watching my belly. He just squirms and moves and everyone can watch him in action.

What I miss: I miss my independence. It is so hard, especially while moving, having to ask everyone for help to lift boxes and so things that I was once able to do.

Cravings: Sonic, water, and most anything else.

Symptoms: The giggles. Using the bathroom on myself from laughing or sneezing. My back is having some serious issues.

Best Moment this week: Watching Camden move around with Nate’s family and seeing Mrs. Russell feel it! It’s the best experience ever!

Hello you wild man,

I am falling more and more in love with you daily that sometimes I think my heart might explode. We just moved into a house 3 days ago and your room is currently filled with boxes, but I promise that it will be cleaned and decorated by the time you make your big arrival. I also start school next week, so take it easy on your poor mama during the day! You are a heavy one and my back pays for it! I love you little guy. Only 13 more weeks until we meet!

Until next week,

Mommy

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I have been wondering about you!! You're looking as good as ever!

Lauren said...

Ah! You look beautiful! I hope ya'll are loving your new home! :)

ashmhendrix said...

Yippee!! Keep baking sweet boy! Can't wait to meet you!!
love you & your mommy!