Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Loves.

So as I sit and just chill from a lack of sleep (good friends and virgin drinks = 4am bedtime) I am just overcome with a feeling of BLESSED. I have the best family, friends, and SAVIOR. Man how can I be so lucky. I guess if nothing else, this post will remind me in the future no matter what the circumstances, I am loved.
Loved by people. Loved by God.

These people are EVERYTHING to me. I hope to find the love that my parents have for each other and provide a sibling as kind and precious as my big brother is to me.

This is why I love hanging out with youth. If that face doesn't warm your heart, you should be on a gurney.


These are the Besties who kept me up until 4 in the friggin morning. They are just splendid.


And this is that girl who I like to call my BEST. If you don't have an Aunt Ash in your life, poor pitiful you. My life would be the pits without her. Oh Ash how I love you.

AND HERE IS THAT BOY WHO HAS MY HEART.


I am BLESSED. Take some time to count your blessings today.

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Oh Aunt Knee, I'm overwhelmed by all God has blessed me with. You, best, are one of my greatest blessings. You are so so so wonderful. We are so lucky to have each other, along with Chrissy & Carson. Goodness gracious. Last night was the best, just think a few months.. I'm counting. I loooove you more than all fish in the sea.