Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unredeemed

I have been going through some rough spots. I feel like my prayers bounce off the clouds more than pass through them. Its getting hard to keep my head up. Guilt weighs heavy on my heart. Ministry, more often than not these days, seems to be more like misery. I am not made for this. Nor do I feel like I am going to conform to it. I don't have the energy to act like its all going to be ok.

But when I don't know of anything else to cling to, I have the fact I all these things and all these doubts, and all my sins will not go unredeemed.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26


Prepare to cry. We are redeemed. All of our fears, all of our worries, all of our pain.

They will not go UNREDEEMED.




0 comments: