Friday, August 21, 2009

I've Got That Joy Joy Joy Joy

Down in my heart. Where?
Down in my heart!

And I do. It has been a long time coming but I think I am finally out of that mini depression that I was going through. I mean after all I have so much to be grateful for. Can I share some of them with you. Ok great!



This is the Best. The MOH. The future kiddos aunt. And we are living together again! I forgot what a roomate who talks to me is like! And its wonderful!



Football season and tailgating is about to start up again! I am so ready to sit in the stands, wave my cowbell, and act like I have half a clue about whats going on.



I get to work with this little fellow. C is one of the most precious things in my life. When we see each other a small smile creeps to each of our faces.

I got to meet this super cool lady. Her name is Candace Cameron and if that doesn't do it for you do DJ Tanner ring a bell? She came to our church and spoke and was awesome. If I could be half the person that she is...

And finally, this is the marquee at the theatre in Tupelo and we are using it to make our save the date announcements. So save that date. I will post the pictures after they are all done and cutesy!

So until next time.

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Whit Nicole. Aunt Knee. you are without a doubt one of my BIGGEST blessings. I'm sooooooo thankful that you and I are together again. I'm loooooving every single second. let's soak up everyday. i love you so much best. always, always.