Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Process Update!

Because I know all of you are just on the edge of your seats to see where we are on the process...

We have hired a photographer, took some engagement pictures, and took some more engagement pictures...

This is one of the pictures from our first session. We had a friend take them (we asked her before we had an "official" photographer.) But now we do and she is making our save the dates with these super cute pictures that we took...

She also threw in a free engagement session with our wedding package so we took those pictures at Shelby Farms this past weekend. I will post those as soon as they are ready!

Next, my MOH came up and we pucked out bridesmaid dresses! We had the best time picking them out and I had to keep pinching myself the whole time. Every girl always dreams of her wedding day and I was actually shopping for the dresses for the ladies who will stand beside me on mine. It was surreal and I couldn't image anyone better to pick them out with. I have the best MOH.

So here is what we found... this dress is for my maid and matron of honor. Our color is marine... and this dress is for my other 3 ladies. I love them and I think that its going to be beautiful!

So there you have it. Thats the latest! See ya next time.

1 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like things are coming right along! I can't wait to see it all put together. I know it is going to be sooo beautiful!!!