Thursday, August 13, 2009

May I...

Introduce you to my neice?


This is precious little Lydia Grace.

She was born on Aug. 11, 2009 and we couldn't be more excited. This is the first grandbaby on both sides of the family (this is N's sister's baby). And also the first neice for any of us. And may I say that she has us wrapped around her little firgers already.

This is Dawn. Not only is she going to be the matron of honor in my wedding but we are going to be best friends until we die. I absoutly love Dawn...especially since she gave me this cute thing!

Lydia was 5 lbs. 13 oz. and 17 inches long. And get this-she never cries. She is the most perfect baby.

And this is Gammy. Or MIL as I like to call her (mother-in-law). She is just smitten with LG.

Here is the proud papa. Dawn said he cried when she was born-he denies it. But he is prepared already for LG to be a Daddy's Girl. And Lydia, when you read this (in like 10 years of course) HE SO CRIED!

Ok so this picture confirms the fact that I have man hands. But oh she was so tiny! I can't get enough of her and she smells beautiful. She is totally rocking that baby smell.

And last but not least...the best picture of them all. Uncle Nate will never be the same. And seeing him with her makes me so excited for the day that we will have a baby of our own. I guess she figured out that she had a tongue because she kept sticking it out (but I think that she knew what she was doing the whole time...she is preparing herself for wacky Uncle Nate.)

1 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

love, love, love! :)
she is adorable!
I can't wait till y'all have kids either...I mean I can..but you know! Aunt Ash :)

I love you!
We are official roomies!