Friday, June 24, 2011

22 Weeks

I’m 22 weeks this week!

18 more to go!

22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the length of a spaghetti squash and is about 1 pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 more pounds. According to the official charts at the doctor this week I am up 8 pounds from the big loss!

Maternity Clothes: Just about all of my clothes are maternity and if they aren’t then they are really big t-shirts and loose pajama pants.

Gender: It’s a Boy!

Movement: More like wrestle mania inside my gut! This kid can move.

What I miss: I miss good sleep. I wake up every night at 3ish and if I am lucky, I drift back off around 4ish. If not, I greet Nathan  in the morning on the couch watching TV.

Cravings: Any and all food. I don’t care what it is-just give it to me! And I have to have a glass of chocolate milk every night!

Symptoms: Indigestion is a pain! 

Best Moment this week: Letting Nate feel the baby move. He is seriously getting his grove on lately and wants the world to know it!

Dear one who holds my heart,

Above anything else I want to say to you this week, I want you to know that me and your daddy have been talking about your salvation. We have been praying that one day you would love the Lord like we do, and most importantly, like He loves you. Our only dream for you in this grand life that you are about to embark on is that you would trust in the Lord and live your life according to His will. We will never stop praying for you sweet man. You are loved by Dad and I already-but the One who loves you the most is doing some big work on your little body these days so hang tight while He knits you together perfectly.

Prayerfully,

Mommy

3 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Soooo SWEEET!!! Can't wait to get my hands on lil' man!!
I love you!!

Shauna said...

So exciting. Can't wait to meet baby Camden and see his beautiful mom!!

Lauren said...

This is precious! You are such a great writer and you are going to be a wonderful mama! :)