Thursday, May 5, 2011

15 WEEKS

I am 15 weeks this week!

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of an apple. Holy Cow!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still no weight gain. I go to the Dr. in two weeks and am very anxious to weigh in officially.

Maternity Clothes: Please and Thank you! Loving me some maternity pants!

Gender: We don’t know yet but are dying to find out. I am still thinking that there is a baby boy squirming around inside of me.

Movement: Every now and then I will feel the sweet one swimming around :)

What I miss: Feeling good. I want to feel normal again!

Cravings: City Bagel in Starkville!

Symptoms: Acne. I have always had pretty clear skin but not these days. I could connect the dots and draw some shapes on this face!

Best Moment this week: People commenting on my growing belly. It’s nice to not look like I just ate one too many pizzas. This belly is tight, tight, tight. (For once in my life!)

 

Sweet Child of Mine,

We are only 5 weeks away from being halfway through this thing! It’s flying by for your pops and I, and I am glad! We are starting to look for a house and will hopefully find and purchase one sooner than later so we will have somewhere to call our home when you make your big debut! You have started a lot of changes, and decisions are being made around here because of your existence already! And you are only the size of an apple! We are in trouble if this is foreshadowing! Take care in there and let God do all the work!

Sleepy and hungry but madly in love,

Mommy

1 comments:

Lauren said...

this is precious. i just love the chalkboard idea. So original! :)