Tuesday, May 10, 2011

(Bullets)

No, not the kind that you would put into a gun and fire away. The kind that every english teacher in America hates because we (as middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even college grads (don't judge)) (yes, I did just use a double parenthesis...is that ok with you?) (Or are you an english teacher?) continuing on...we like to use them in each type of paper possible to make the required length with as little effort as possible.

Now that I think about it, I am remembering that I also got into trouble for my overuse of parenthesis in school. (But what did they know!)

So on to the bulleted show:

{1} I went to the Memphis Grizzlies game last night with some friends. I didn't bring my big camera (do I sound professional when I say "big camera"?) because sometimes they don't like for me to bring it in and I don't like to be pulled aside while they check my camera to make sure its not capable of taking professional pictures. Little do they know that even if my D-SLR camera was top of the line nice, I couldn't shoot (with a camera, not bullets) a worthy shot to save my life. So I told myself that I was just going to take pictures with my phone and post about the game. I forgot to take pictures. Genius, I am. We lost the game anyways.

{2} Little Russell inside my belly likes to greet me every morning about 3:45 with a nice roll, and a kick, and a punch to the bladder. (Child, I am getting tired of this little arrangement you have going on that I am sure you think is so funny.) (I'll get you when I see you! Your punichment: kisses. kisses. kisses.) (The embarassing kind that Aunt Sharonda's gives you at the family reunion.)

{3} My craving while being pregnant is fruit. I love fruit. But it has me in a vicious cycle. It gives me gas. So I eat it. Get gas. Relieve gas. Get hungry. Eat fruit. Get Gas. Relieve gas. Get hungry. (You get the picture?)

{4} I am out of bullets. My magazine is empty. (Do magazines (you know, for guns) have bullets in them?) Anyways. I am tired because I got home at 2 A.M. thanks to the Grizzlies' inability to win a game during the first 3 hours they are playing. So my brain is shot.

But not with real bullets. (Only from thinking of the measley four that I came up with.)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Haha! You definitely made me laugh today. When do you find out the sex? I just can't wait to get this Sweet Thing something!