Sunday, May 22, 2011

17 Weeks

I am 17 weeks this week!

17 weeks

 

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size of an onion.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have GAINED 2 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: All of my pants are maternity, but most of my shirts and skirts are the same.

Gender: It’s a BOY!

Movement: Baby boy moves mostly at night and early morning. Its still pretty faint but very definite.

What I miss: I can’t say that I miss really anything. I am feeling very good!

Cravings: Food! Never did I think that I would say that again, but I can! I have been digging some food these days!

Symptoms: The giggles! Not that this is a real symptom, but lately I have been overcome with giggles at the most awkward moments. And I seriously can’t control it.

Best Moment this week: My brother and my dad both saying, “Wow! You have got a bump!” I liked looking pregnant and not just fat!

This week has been my turning point I think. I have felt better all around, and I am enjoying food again. I can actually go somewhere to eat and find something that I will enjoy. I used to have to really want it or just the sight and smell of the place would send my stomach into all types of crazy. I have loved knowing that we are going to be welcoming a BOY in October. I have been planning away!

 

Dear Baby Boy,

I have to be honest and say that when the nurse told me your gender I didn’t know what to do. I was so shocked. A boy! Your daddy has talked non-stop about you and the bond that he desires to have with you one day. Also, you are already racking up so many wonderful gifts…just this weekend your grandmother gave you the most adorable John Deere baseball hat. It is the most precious thing that I have laid eyes on. That is until I lay eyes on you. You are loved already little guy!

Love one very blessed girl,

Mommy

0 comments: