Sunday, May 15, 2011

It’s a…

Well I will say that this pregnancy has been anything but easy on my body. I have thrown up more in the last 4 months that I have in my whole life. I sleep more than I have in my whole life. But I have learned to love more than I have in my whole life. And for that-it’s all worth it!

Boy in Blue

I say that to say that we were planning on going to the Dr. in about 3 weeks for our big ultrasound and to find out the gender of Baby R. But another complication arose, sending us to the doctor’s office in a frenzy hoping to hear news that the baby was fine. We did and it was and while the ultrasound tech looked around at what she needed to see, I sheepishly asked if we could maybe find out the gender. She said that she was looking, but Baby was being complicated and didn’t want to show us anything! But then she got a glance!

pretty in pink

She looked at us and said, “Congratulations” and then we heard…

its a boy

Nate is so excited to be welcoming a son in October. I am still adjusting to the fact that it’s a boy! We have a boy! I always thought that I would be a girl mom…at least first. But the Lord had different plans. While I am so blessed and excited about our baby boy, I am scared out of my mind!

Welcome to the world of blue, tractors, dirt, and puppy dogs! Little boy, you have no chance. I am going to make you one spoiled mama’s boy!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I just knew it! I know that this little boy will know how to love big love because of you. How could he not? You've got such a big heart for people and I know that you guys will raise a little boy with a heart for others. There is nothing greater than that. Congrats, Mama.

Lauren said...

So excited for you, Whitney. You will be a great mama to little Boy! He will love and be loved because of you! Congrats!

Laura Darling said...

What exciting news! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!