Saturday, May 14, 2011

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks this week!

16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Russell is the size  of an avocado.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost another pound! But my appetite is coming back!

Maternity Clothes: Daily! I think I also need to invest in some new pajama pants. Mine are all getting very uncomfortable.

Gender: We found out! But we aren’t telling until all the family knows first!

Movement: Yes. This baby likes to move when I lay down in the evenings and when I first wake up every morning.

What I miss: This sounds so silly, but I miss wine. I am not a big wine drinker but here lately, man I want a glass of wine.

Cravings: Not sure if I have had any cravings lately. I just eat when something sounds good and it is a different something everyday.

Symptoms: Symptoms seem to be letting up. I feel like I am kind of getting into my stride with this. I am beginning to enjoy being pregnant.

Best Moment this week: Seeing our 6 oz. bundle of joy on the ultrasound and finding out the gender! Sharing this with my husband has been wonderful.

 

Hello Baby.

I just wanted to tell you that we are so blessed to be welcoming you into our family in a few months. When we found out what you are this week, my mind started racing. I can now make individual goals and dreams for you in my head. I know what color to buy and what kind of toys you will want to play with. But I will admit that I did get a little scared. I am scared that I won’t know how to raise you. Will we relate at all? My love, I can’t wait to meet you. And I promise that we will figure this thing out together.

Ally my love,

Mommy

P.S. Your daddy was so excited when he found out what you are. Talk about big plans in process-your dad is going crazy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know without a doubt that you'll be a fantastic mother. Can't wait to know if this sweet little baby is a boy or a girl!

Amber Marie said...

chill bumps!